Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHyperhidrosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHyperhidrosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oakdale, CA
August 15, 2019
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyHyperhidrosisTeam Member

I do a warm sweaty mess 😭

August 21, 2019
A MyHyperhidrosisTeam Member

I dont even know who I am any more

August 15, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyHyperhidrosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Nottingham, UK

A MyHyperhidrosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Aberdeen, UK

A MyHyperhidrosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hickory Hills, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In