Hyperhidrosis Question

9 medium



What do I have to say to my doctor for them to take me seriously about my excessive sweating!! I want to try oxy or benzo or whatever but what do I need to do to get it? I’ve tried prescription deodorant, my skin is to sensitive for that.

Please help... I’m desperate like you

1 mini
A MyHyperhidrosisTeam Member said:

Stick your arm pit in his fsce without deodorant on and say now do you get it doc,?
If they dont help you report them to your insurance company.

posted 8 months ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in